China expresses concern over attack on Chinese citizen in New Zealand

China expresses concern over attack on Chinese citizen in New Zealand

Chinese Consulate General says citizen assaulted by several unidentified men in Auckland

By Anadolu staff

ISTANBUL (AA) - China expressed concern Friday over an attack on a Chinese citizen in Auckland, New Zealand and urged local authorities to conduct a prompt and fair investigation, state-run media reported.

The Chinese Consulate General in Auckland said it is paying close attention to the recent case, according to the Global Times.

The consulate said it had learned that the individual was assaulted by several unidentified men while livestreaming on a street in downtown Auckland.

It did not provide details about when the incident occurred but said the victim sustained multiple injuries and had his personal belongings robbed.

There has been no statement so far from Auckland police.

Kaynak:Source of News

This news has been read 190 times in total

ADD A COMMENT to TO THE NEWS
UYARI: Küfür, hakaret, rencide edici cümleler veya imalar, inançlara saldırı içeren, imla kuralları ile yazılmamış,
Türkçe karakter kullanılmayan ve büyük harflerle yazılmış yorumlar onaylanmamaktadır.
Previous and Next News